Use this double window envelope for convenience when mailing checks. This envelope is perfect when purchased with our blank and pre-printed check stock. This envelope has a blue tint interior for additional security. It measures 3 7/8" x 8 7/8".
The MicrStore - Check Fraud Prevention and Security Features
- MICR Toner: Combine your check stock with our MICR toner for a high level security.
- Chemical Reactive Paper will react to attempts to alter/remove information on the check, stains or spots will
appear where chemical ink eradicators or manual erasure have been attempted. Anyone attempting to "wash" the check by such common
methods as fingernail polish remover (acetate) will will exposed by the stains on the check.
- Microprinting on the front, back or signature line of a check.
The micro print is very small type in the check border and the back of the
check signature line. This microprint can only be read with a magnifying
glass. When a person attempts to commit check fraud by copying or scanning
the check, the microprint text becomes a solid line. You bank can look
at your business check and see the microprint text no longer exists.
- 1/2 Micr Band The banking community has requested
a clear zone for the micr line on your check. This Micr Band appears as a space between the
bottom of the pantograph and the bottom of the check. This will cause a lower reject
rate when your bank scans your micr check.
- Micr target alignment box at position 43 of the Micr area for guidance in printing the bank routing transit number on your business check.
- Artificial Watermarks This check fraud prevention technique is designed to defeat the person using
a copier or scanner on your business check. A 45 degree watermark is used becuase Copiers and scanners work at
a 90 degree angle and will miss the watermark. This allows the bank to detect the fraud.
- Security Screen has the words "original document" on the back of the
check stock. This is offset against a grey background, making it difficult to copy
or scan your laser business check.
- Pantograph in the background interferes
with unauthorized reproduction.
- Erasure Protection - Attempts of erasure of the front of the check to change towhite.
Ayone processing the check should notice the alteration.
- Void Pantograph - Once copied or scanned, the word Void appears on the fraudulent check. Unfortunately, some of the newer model copiers can now defeat the
void pantograph. If your laser generated business check is photocopied the word void appears on
the copied check. The face of this blank check document contains a colored background without the word Void.
A knowledgeable individual can adjust a new generation copier to the specific attributes of your
- Invisible and Fluorescent Fibers have been imbedded in the business check. A fraudulent check will not contain these invisible fibers.
These fibers are only visible under an ultraviolet light. All banks now scan checks under ultraviolet light before processing for payment.
- Warning Box listing all the security features are listed on the back of the check. It describes how to detect
fraud and alterations.
Address: 2901 W. Clarendon Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288 Fax 602-277-5181